MOSCOW, May 7 (RIA Novosti)
- Russia to Set Up Business Ombudsman Office
- Putin Wants National Policy Strategy by December
- Russia Ready to Cooperate with French President-elect – Putin
- Putin Orders Creation of 25 Mln Highly Skilled Jobs by 2020
- Putin Returns to Kremlin Amid Protests
Russian President Vladimir Putin has ordered the introduction of national business ombudsman’s office by this December, the Kremlin said on Monday.
“The office of ombudsman defending the rights of entrepreneurs on federal and regional levels must be instituted by December 1, 2012,” Putin’s decree said.
Add to blog
You may place this material on your blog by copying the link.
Image Galleries: One Day With Moscow’s Contemporary “Knights”
Infographics: Yakhont Medium-Range Anti-Ship Missile
Cartoons: Dreams of Space
The current contract portfolio of Russian arms exporters is worth about $46 billion. Annual exports total $15 billion, and this will ensure uninterrupted deliveries for the next three years, even in the worst-case scenario. The list of the main buyers of Russian weapons is unlikely to change drastically.