- Female suicide bomber blamed for deadly Moscow metro blast
- Russian stock market briefly sags on Moscow blast news, recovers quickly
- Both Moscow blast suspects female suicide bombers - police source
- Second blast hits central Moscow metro system
- Deadly blast hits Moscow metro
- The present situation in Moscow’s subway and streets after two deadly terrorist attacks
- Two blasts rock Moscow subway
- Moscow subway stations after terrorist attacks. Eyewitness video
- Helicopter evacuates people injured in Moscow subway terrorist attack
- Traffic blocked in central Moscow. Eyewitness video
Russian Prime Minister Vladimir Putin on Monday called on businessmen not to cash in on the tragedy on the Moscow subway.
"I want to call on representatives of the small and medium-sized businesses, working in the transport sector. I ask you not to abuse this situation, inflate prices or create additional difficulties, but to express solidarity with those in trouble and in need of your support," he said.
Two bombs went off at the busy Lubyanka and Park Kultury subway stations early on Monday, killing at least 38 and wounding 65.
Several subway stations had to be closed down and taxi drivers increased prices to almost 3,000 rubles ($100) per passenger for a short ride.
KRASNOYARSK, March 29 (RIA Novosti)
Add to blog
You may place this material on your blog by copying the link.
Image Galleries: Cuba’s new trademark: Multicolored vintage cabs
Infographics: Powerful Ship-Borne Laser System
Cartoons: Polar Explorer Day
The Shanghai Cooperation Organisation is one of the most important foreign policy initiatives taken by Russia along with five other countries. Both Russia and China want to reduce the threat of separatism and western influence in the region. Emergence of SCO provoked new international order.