Moscow, July 25 (RIA Novosti)
- Norway massacre suspect remanded
- Norway, neighbors mourn victims of terror attacks
- Police guard from massacred Utoya camp missing
- Death toll in Norway deadly bombing, shooting drops to 92 - police
Authorities in the Polish city of Wroclaw denied on Monday media reports that a man had been arrested in the city in connection with twin attacks in Norway that left over 90 dead.
The city’s prosecutor said no one had been arrested or charged with assisting Anders Behring Breivik carry out a bombing and a shooting.
Polish radio earlier said a farmer had been charged with selling Breivik the chemicals used for the Olso blast.
Far-right extremist Breivik is accused of being behind a car bombing in Oslo that killed seven people, and an attack on the Labor Party youth camp on the nearby island of Utoya which killed at least 86 people.
Add to blog
You may place this material on your blog by copying the link.
Image Galleries: The World’s Most Notorious Prisons
Infographics: Group of Eight: Countries and Permanent Members
Cartoons: Polar Explorer Day
News that Moscow Mayor Sergei Sobyanin would resign in order to run for the mayoral election in September came as quite a shock. Sobyanin’s political potential is fairly dubious, not to mention his approval ratings. He has not finished many of the projects he initiated and the electoral effect from these projects is expected to come a bit later than September 2013. Sobyanin’s opponents were not entirely unprepared for this blitzkrieg.