Topic: Osama bin Laden's death
- No countries seek bin Laden's relatives extradition - Pakistani ministry
- Videos show Osama bin Laden still controlled al Qaeda
- CIA monitored bin Laden compound for months before raid - TV
- No one needs "a talking bin Laden" - Russia's envoy to NATO
- Are expats safe after bin Laden? Not!
Iranian Intelligence Minister Heidar Moslehi said Tehran has evidence that al-Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden had died of disease long before the United States' alleged raid on the terrorist, FARS Iranian news agency said.
Bin Laden was killed on May 2 in the Pakistani town of Abbottabad, north of the capital Islamabad, during a raid by U.S. Navy Seals.
"We have accurate information that bin Laden died of illness some time ago," Moslehi said.
Bin Laden's body was buried at sea less than 24 hours after the operation.
"If the US military and intelligence apparatus have really arrested or killed bin Laden, why don't they show him (his dead body) why have they thrown his corpse into the sea?" Moslehi continued.
A DNA test proved that the corpse of the dead man belonged to bin Laden, who has topped the FBI's most wanted list for the past decade.
White House spokesman, Jay Carney said on Wednesday that Washington would not release bin Laden's postmortem photos to avoid instigating propaganda and possible violence.
MOSCOW, May 9 (RIA Novosti)
Add to blog
You may place this material on your blog by copying the link.
- wanklordPrefabricated Show20:11, 09/05/2011Since this prefabricated show is indeed a farce due to lack of indisputable evidence that CIA asset Bin Laden was killed, the only thing that would save the Obama administration from total collapse at this point is a FALSE FLAG EVENT: a controlled nuclear explosion targeting a major urban concentration in the United States -most likely a dirty bomb carried out by the CIA in partnership with Mossad and MI6. This "terrorist" attack will be blamed on al-Qaeda working in conjunction with elements of Pakistan's ISI and Iran's IRGC.
Barry needs the unconditional support of the brute and ignorant American populace to launch the impeding wars against Iran and Pakistan and revamp his popularity as well.
- firstname.lastname@example.orgNow this story I believe about Osama Bin Laden01:44, 10/05/2011Now this story I believe about Osama Bin Laden.
This even crossed my mind last week that the United States could have just been taking advantage of a good situation while making President Barack Obama look good.
Thank you Iran.
And thank you RIA Novosti for printing this story.
- fwd6884(no title)20:05, 10/05/2011"Thank you Iran"??? Are you not aware that this is a nation that says the holocaust never occurred? So these same lunatics spew this dribble and you eat it up because of your hate for the U.S., and you will believe anything that humiliates it. I hope they launch an attack in Ottawa, no sympathy for you. Just as Iran has none. Go get an education you ignorant maggot.
Image Galleries: Traditional Hutsul Wedding in Western Ukraine
Infographics: Jeans: From Classic Designs to Extreme Incarnations
Cartoons: Polar Explorer Day
The growing outright rivalry between the United States and China gives Russia more foreign policy weight, enabling it to assume the role of a balancer. So far it has been doing so rather skillfully. Today it may participate in a joint naval exercise with China that Beijing positions as outwardly anti-American. But tomorrow it can team up with the naval forces of the Old World.